Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Motivation..

Lately, I've been feeling like I don't have a lot of motivation. This isn't really uncommon as I am a high school senior but I decided to try and rectify it anyway.  Here are some things that inspire me to do something:

Dan Mountford's double exposure photography:

Isn't this stunning! I want to create photos like this someday..

This Blog:
igobykatie160x60

I love love love this blog!  She blogs about photography, crafts, life, and pretty much everything else too!


Etsy:
I'm pretty much inspired by everything on Etsy. Seriously, everything.


Now I want to go do something!! Hmmm maybe a new photo project? I need ideas though.  I'm thinking something like the photo at the top of this post.  One of my amazing family members should volunteer to model for me.

I promis to update more of my photography soon. I have so many new pictures it's hard for me to choose!

No comments:

Post a Comment